CREW SF is managed by a Board of Directors that works together to set and accomplish the chapter’s strategic goals—helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate. Serving on the CREW SF Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious men and women working in the commercial real estate field.
Reasons to Serve
- Increased visibility within the CRE industry
- Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
- Impact on the future of women in CRE
- Expanded professional connections
- Opportunity to influence direction of CREW CREW SF
Board Members commit to a minimum two year term up to a maximum of seven years, the CREW SF code of ethics, regularly attend board meetings and committee meetings as needed, represent the CREW SF Board at CREW SF events, and financial contributions as defined by the board.
2018 Board of Directors
President-Elect | Chapter Delegate
Paradigm General Contractors
Jodi Billehus Fedor
Shartsis Friese LLP
Catherine E. House
Dena M. Cruz