CREW SF would like to thank Lesley Everett
for sharing her proven techniques from her Walking TALL Methodology which include taking control of your career, and positioning yourself for greater success and authentic impact with every interaction. Lesley is highly-rated as an international speaker, leadership brand coach, and is a 3-times published author. Lesley shared with us some stories about how our personal brand can help shape and define an experience. For example, Ruth Bader Ginsburg a.k.a. "The Notorious R.B.G." recently made a speech in which she noted that her nickname was beyond her "wildest imagination" but her strong personal brand and consistent message earned her the pop culture icon status and nickname she has today.
The session covered:
- Why a personal brand is vital for reaching career goals
- Creating the foundations of an authentic personal brand
- How to build that brand consistently
- Becoming well-known for what you are great at
- Creating personal impact with every interaction
- Developing a pragmatic and sustainable visibility & profile plan
- The elements of building a successful & memorable reputation
What is your personal brand?
Personal Branding Event Album