Mission Statement: To Develop and Advance Women as Leaders in the Commercial Real Estate Industry
- The nominating period for the 2021 CREW SF Board opens on June 1, 2020, and nominations will be accepted through June 30, 2020.
- All CREW SF members should consider nominating leaders who can further the Mission of CREW SF.
- Self-nominations are strongly encouraged.
- Once the nominating period closes on June 30, all nominees will be contacted and asked to confirm their interest in being considered for a Board position.
- Once confirmed, all nominees will be provided an application to be completed by July 31, 2020, and then scheduled for a 30-minute interview with the Governance Committee.
to access the on-line Nomination Form.
Why serve on the Board?
Who is eligible to be nominated?
- To influence the future direction of CREW SF and to have a direct impact on our membership.
- To increase your professional connections.
- To create new opportunities for yourself professionally, and to build your business.
- To gain public exposure for you and your company.
- To develop leadership skills that benefit the chapter, your company and you, including: - Speaking and presentation skills - Consensus building, negotiation skills, decision making - Strategic planning and thinking
Who is eligible to vote?
- Any full member (five years or more experience in CRE) of CREW SF in good standing may be nominated to serve on the Board.
- Associate members of CREW SF (those with less than five years in CRE) and members of the 2020 Governance Committee are not eligible to run for the 2021 CREW SF Board.
- All members of CREW SF are requested to vote on the 2021 CREW SF Board slate.
- The 2021 CREW SF Board slate will be presented to the membership for a vote on September 15, 2020.
The CREW SF Bylaws require a majority vote of the members to approve the CREW SF Board slate.
If you have any questions please contact any member of the 2020 Governance Committee:
Thank you for your interest!