Nomination Process and Timeline
- Nominations Period: May 22 through June 16, 2023
- All CREW SF members should consider nominating leaders who can further the Mission of CREW SF.
- Self-nominations are strongly encouraged.
- Application Period: June 19 through July 7, 2023
- Once the nominating period closes on June 16, all nominees will be notified of their nomination and provided an application.
- Applications are due by July 7, 2023.
- Applicant Interviews: August 11, 2023
- Each nominee that timely submits an application will be scheduled for a 30-minute interview with the Governance Committee on August 11, 2023.
to access the on-line Nomination Form.
Why serve on the Board?
Who is eligible to be nominated?
- To influence the future direction of CREW SF and to have a direct impact on our membership.
- To increase your professional connections and expand your network.
- To create new opportunities for yourself professionally, and to build your business.
- To gain public exposure for you and your company.
- To develop leadership skills that benefit the chapter, your company and you, including: speaking and presentation skills, consensus building, negotiation skills, decision making and strategic planning and thinking.
Who is eligible to vote?
- Any CREW SF Professional member (five years or more experience in CRE) in good standing is eligible to be nominated.
- Please Note: CREW SF Associate members (those with less than five years in CRE) and 2023 Governance Committteee members are not eligible for the 2024 CREW SF board.
- All members of CREW SF are requested to vote on the 2024 CREW SF Board slate.
- The 2024 CREW SF Board slate will be presented to the membership for a vote in September 2023.
- The CREW SF Bylaws require a majority vote of the members to approve the CREW SF Board slate.
If you have any questions please contact any member of the 2023 Governance Committee:
Thank you for your interest!