CREW SF seeks to make a lasting, positive impact on our local community, far beyond the commercial real estate industry. CREW SF members contribute their time and effort to our collective philanthropic efforts:
- The Annual Holiday Auction to benefit the CREW Foundation, an outreach program for women studying fields in commercial real estate to participate in industry events and activities.
- Dress for Success Clothing Donation Drive - Clothing drive to collect gently-used career clothing and accessories to provide Dress for Success clients with interview-appropriate clothing to assist in securing employment.
- Girls Inc. of Alameda County – CREW SF will provide volunteer and mentoring opportunities to bring visibility to careers in the Commercial Real Estate industry while supporting their mission to “inspire all girls to be strong, smart, and bold.” (https://girlsinc-alameda.org/)
- CREATE - an outreach program for women studying fields in commercial real estate to participate in industry events and activities.
- CREW SF Scholarship application management and review.
For more information about how to join in these philanthropic efforts, please reach out to our Community Affairs Committee
Girl Scout Volunteer Opportunities
CREW Network Foundation
CREW Network Foundation, the philanthropic arm of CREW Network, is the only charitable foundation solely dedicated to advancing women in the commercial real estate industry. CREW Network Foundation is committed to bringing more women into commercial real estate by offering programs like CREW Careers and UCREW that educate women and girls about the career opportunities in the industry; supporting CRE higher education and training through college scholarships and internships; and providing mentorships to those new to the industry.