Join us for an engaging workshop lead by Lesley Everett. The focus of her presentation is on creating your unique and personal brand for greater exposure, visibility and career progression.
Lesley provides proven techniques from her Walking TALL Methodology for taking control of your career, and positioning yourself for greater success and authentic impact with every interaction.
The session will cover:
- Why a personal brand is vital for reaching career goals
- Creating the foundations of an authentic personal brand
- How to build that brand consistently
- Becoming well-known for what you are great at
- Creating personal impact with every interaction
- Developing a pragmatic and sustainable visibility & profile plan
- The elements of building a successful & memorable reputation
Lesley is a highly experienced international keynote and breakout speaker. She has spoken in 26 countries and 5 continents to date, including Iran, Malaysia, Australia and extensively in Europe & North America.
101 Second Street, Suite 1800
San Francisco, CA 94105
$40 CREW SF Members Only
Thank you to our sponsor: