What’s the difference between CREW Network and CREW SF membership?
CREW SF is an affiliate organization of CREW Network. Therefore, a member of CREW SF is also a member of CREW Network. This global Network is comprised of 75+ affiliate organizations with a total membership of more than 11,000 CRE professionals.
While the overall purpose and goals of CREW SF reflect those of CREW Network, CREW SF has its own unique structure allowing it to meet the needs of its market. CREW SF uses CREW Network's established qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE) to guide its membership criteria and experience prerequisite, and determines its own dues, programs and member activities.
What are the requirements and how do I apply?
- Have experience in the commercial real estate industry, 5 years for a Professional Membership and 1 year for an Associate Membership.
- a one-time $40 application fee will be included as part of your dues invoice if approved, which is subject to review by the membership committee and board of directors.
- Application must be approved by the CREW SF Board of Directors.
- Currently work in a Qualified Commercial Real Estate Field
Full details »
CREW SF basic membership rate is $390, with $40.00 one-time application fee (2019).
What are the benefits of membership?
- Invitations and discounted registration fees to monthly local meetings, some exclusively for members, as well as discounted rates to CREW Network events.
- Opportunities for development of business and leadership skills to enhance your professional status in the industry, at either the local or global level (or both).
- Timely industry-related information
- Opportunities to support community programs that aim to help women advance
- A connection with more than 11,000 other like-minded commercial real estate professionals around the globe that includes an online directory, downloadable resources and a community platform to exchange ideas, business leads and engage in discussion
- Involvement in an organization of members who are dedicated to the profession and to helping each other succeed
- Access to CREWbiz: CREW Network’s online business networking tool, membership directory and personal marketing profile which can be used to promote your skills and expertise to the member base of more than 11,000 professionals globally.
Who are your members? How much does membership cost?
CREW SF has opportunities for individuals with experience levels across the board. From students to seasoned professionals, membership in CREW SF will benefit the career of anyone who is passionate about the commercial real estate industry. We encourage both men and women to join this professional networking group.
The majority of CREW SF members have at least five (5) years of experience in the CRE industry and are currently employed in a full-time managerial, senior level, professional, principal, or revenue-generating position in one or more of the qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE).
CREW SF basic membership rate is $390 (2019) + $40 application fee (2019).
How/when do I pay my dues? What happens if my membership lapses?
Upon approval of the application, CREW Network will email an invoice for annual dues, which can be paid online with a credit card or mailed with a check. Once dues are received, your membership is activated. Membership terms are on a calendar-year basis, so dues are invoiced each fall for the coming term. If your membership lapses, you can submit another application or contact the membership chair to see if it’s possible to simply issue you a renewal invoice.